Tuna and Boccincini Pizza
Bit different to the usual pizza, but quite nice. Here's the source for this recipe.
- Pizza base, 1
- Fennel bulb, 1, finely sliced
- Bocconcini or fresh mozzarella, 75g, sliced
- Tuna in oil, 185g can, well drained.
- Fennel fronds, 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Parsley, finely chopped, 1/8 cup
- Basil, finely chopped, 1 tbsp
- Olive oil, 1 1/2 tbsp
- Grated lemon rind, from 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Brush each pizza base with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle the fennel evenly over each pizza base and top with the sliced cheese.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Gently toss together the flaked tuna, herbs, olive oil and lemon rind and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Scatter over the hot pizza and serve.